Wednesday, June 01, 2011

One done, erm...how many to go?

It is a blessing in disguise as I am bigger than the average girl. It is because of that, the range of bridal clothes available to me was slashed to about 45% from the hundreds of clothes in that shop. And I took almost 4 and a half hours to choose 8 dresses for my pre-wedding photos, the tea ceremony and the reception. I remember my sister who starved herself skinny didn't take as long. It's probably because everything looked nice on her, so it was easier. Also, she was very particular about the type of dress she wanted. But my beloved mother and sisters gave useful comments for my dresses and chose dresses that would flatter my curves rather than work against them. Love you, jie jies and mama!

Jimmy, on the other hand, was very eager to try on his coats. He didn't give much comment on the dresses because 3 girls against 1 guy. Haha...and when it was finally his turn to try on his coat, it took him only 5 minutes. Haha...too bad la...weddings are owned by girls'. :P

So now, I've ticked the wedding dresses off my list. What else? Hmm....
...
...
...
You know, I'm sure there are more to do about the wedding. Haha...Let me just go and enjoy my school holiday first. :P

2 comments:

Gratitude said...

Watching too many movies have made us ( or me at least) believe that the wedding gown matters most to any bride!
+Ant+

Hayley said...

Most wedding gowns can be altered, right?
Don't worry so much, everything will be fine =)