Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Saje update

Hi ya people...
Well, life has been good this week because the school's having their monthly test. No lesson plans to prepare, no need to shout at little monsters...Ahhhh...that should be the life of a teacher. ;)
The holidays have gone by too quickly. I haven't even done a single thing, and it's back to school again. Well, the holidays have been a good thing. Most of us were already feeling the stress and feeling demotivated before the holidays. And as though we haven't had enough, a particular Dr. J from UM gave us enough reason to just withdraw ourselves from the program and just give a finger to the whole system. 5 years down the drain? Don't give a damn la...if the Dr is so clever, go teach kindy or year one kids la..they are more difficult to teach compared to Uni flers what...
Whatever la...I'm just so glad that it's coming to September already. 5 more weeks to FREEDOM!! Hahaha... But then again, I am feeling a little reluctant to go back to my home in Rawang. My grandmother has returned to stay with us permanently again, that meant that my family is one room short (my sisters and I used to share a room but I've been kicked out since my sister married). Being the youngest, I always end up sleeping on the floor of my parents' bedroom. Once a week for a night or two is ok...think 5 or maybe 8 weeks of holiday? Hmm...
Maybe I should try looking for a job in KL for the five weeks? I've been trying desperately to save a bit of money since my trip to Australia. Sheesh... our money these days is almost comparable to rupiah, I think. One day's worth of work = RM 15 - RM 30. One KFC value meal = RM 15. How to save money like that?
Ok, gotta go eat away my salary from my part-time job again. Adios!

6 comments:

m_kaur said...

yes 5 more 5weeks n i cant wait to finish it...
i just am getting tired of the whole school...
i think uni is better then school
hehhee
ok got to get back to lesson plan...
:(

Unknown said...

KFC meal where got 15 bucks... 11 only ma :P
find a job la, there... ask brian let u work in call center ;) nice place to fill up your 5 weeks break. got pay some more, no need say no job to do edi. or go McD rawang bus tables or at the drive thru window attendant ;) how about that? see, i so nice, think of everything for you.

Jiawen said...

Willie, KFC meal is about 11 and you add this and add that leh? One trip, sure about RM 15 one.
Cannot work in call centre la. I'm Brian's boss wat! Muahaha...Thinking of Mc D's also but I doubt they take we yellow-skinned people...
U go get a job la, I go get discounts! U get money, I get discounts. Win-win situation. Hehe

Jiawen said...

Melwin: As much as I hate UM, I like going back to Uni also. Then we get to be the pain in the butt for our lecturers. Hahahaha...
Hang on there, it's only 5 more weeks and counting down. :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

two words: excuses aplenty!