Saturday, July 07, 2007

Convent Bukit Nanas...yup, that's the name of the school that I got for my teaching practice. What is my opinion of the school? Well, the teachers and the school look all right...the pupils? Well, let's just say that I wasn't hoping to get a well-known school for my teaching practice. Like a lecturer said, you shine brighter and easier in an average or below average school. It's not as though I want to shine and show off, it's just that I am very intimidated by the pupils. Yup, the PUPILS.

I guess I have to believe in karma. I used to bully teachers, now I'm going to be a teacher who is most probably going to be bullied by these pupils. SIGH...scareeeeee.....

Guess there won't be many updates for the first week of school. Do wish me luck and pray for my mental health. Hahaha....

Updates on Australia will be delayed. Sorry ya!!

1 comment:

m_kaur said...

teaching traning!..i really dont know what's going to happen? keep me updated with what happens at ur school!