Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Tagged by Willie! Yay!!

Thanks Willie...

April 1 1997


1) How old were you? 13 years + one month plus + a few days

2) Where did you go to school? SMK Seri Garing - 1 Angkasa 3

3) Where did you work? Part time maid at home...

4) Where did you live? Taman Garing, Rawang.

5) Where did you hang out? school, tuition centres, home, KL sometimes

6) Did you wear glasses? Nope. My astigmatism was miraculously cured when I was in Year 4

7) Who was your best friend? William, Patrine, Yoke Thing and Seok Eng.

8) How many tattoos did you have? None.

9) How many piercings did you have? 1 on each ear lobe.

10) What car did you drive? My sister's Iswara...I was responsible for reversing it in the evenings. Almost amputated my mom's leg with her car once. Hahaha

11) Had you been to a real party? Of course...birthday parties, Christmas parties...countless

12) Had your heart broken? Nope...I break people's hearts got laa..

April 1 2002

1) How old were you? 18 years + a month plus and a few days

2) Where did you go to school? I think I was school-less then, or still in KDU...

3) Where did you work? At home...

4) Where did you live? Same as in 1997. Or if I was still in KDU, DJ

5) Where did you hang out? At home mostly

7) Who was your best friend? William, Yoke Thing, Siew Yee and Sara

8) Who was your regular-person crush? Don't remember...

9) How many tattoos did you have? None...

10) How many piercing did you have? Still one on each ear lobe

11) What car did you drive? Didn't drive coz had phobia after being involved in 3 accidents the previous year

12) Had you had your heart broken? Still breaking people's hearts, but mine was (is) still intact

April 1 2007

1) How old are you? 23 years + 1 month plus and a few days

2) Where do you work? At home...best job in the world!

3) Where do you live? Refer above.

4) Do you wear glasses? Yes. Rather bad too...

5) Where do you hang out? Midvalley, OneU, Bangsar

6) Who is (are) your best friend? Brian, William, Woon and Hwa Cheat

8) Do you talk to your old friends? Some...

9) How many piercing do you have? Still those two.

10) How many tattoos? None ler...

11) What kind of car do you drive? Kelisa, sometimes my sister's, mom's or dad's and once, Brian's---> MANUAL you know?? *Proud*

12) Has your heart been broken? Nope. Don't think it's ever going to be... (",)

Who am I going to tag?
Brian
Adrian
Jho Yan
Melwin
And anyone bored who's reading my blog. Let me know if your name is not mentioned here ya!

No comments: