Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Meme: A to Z of Me

Yay! For the first time, I got Tagged! Haha...pathetic, I know, but I've never been tagged on a blog before! So excited! Hehe...thanks Willie! :P
Anyway, this is the Meme: A to Z of Me


A is for age
I am 23 (my actual age), 30+ (my appearance) and 40+ (my health) hahaha...

B is for booze of choice
Can't drink much coz I get drunk SO very easily. But I love Bailey's!

C is for career
Full time complainer and nagger, part time undergraduate.

D is for your most dreaded
Any one of my pet dying or goes missing...dreading the day when Baby (9+ years) needs to go to Doggie Heaven... =(

E is for essential item you use everyday
a) toothbrush
b) comb
c) handphone
d) spectacles

Hahaha...seriously, aren't they essential for everyone everyday? =P

F is for favorite song at the moment
Gosh...haven't listened to any song lately. All time favourite got a lot la - Selena's Dreaming of You, a lot of Mariah Carey's, a lot of songs from between the years 1940s to 1960s, a lot of songs from 1990s...erm...a lot of songs which I've performed (ceh ceh ceh...)

G is for favorite games
I get addicted very easily. Simple games which do not require thinking are the best! Refer to the next post.

H is for Hometown
Born and bred in Rawang!!

I is for indulgence
FOOD!! Not good for the waistline and health but what the heck!

J is for favorite flavor of juice
Watermelon

K is for kids
Don't really like or want any but might have to have at least 1 in the future

L is for last hug from husband
No husband yet.Boyfriend got laa...last hug from him was probably 2 hours ago...

M is for years of marriage
Not married yet laa...

N is for name of your crush
Oooohhhh...if I'm honest at this, I'm going to be killed by my boy boy. Hahaha! But then he knows who's my love. Hehe...crush is not permanent one ma, right?And most people who know me knows who the fella/crush is (*hint: L?). Hahaha!

O is for overnight hospital
None...thank goodness!

P is for phobias
Not what I'd call a phobia but I dislike crowded areas.

Q is for quote
Hmm...an exchange that will stay forever in my head:
"Let me help you with that..."
"Oh, that's so sweet!"

Grrrrr...

R is for biggest regret
A lot of regrets but don't know which one is the biggest. Anyway, it is in the past, so I will not give much thought to which is the biggest regret.

S is for marital status
Single but not available

T is for time you wake up
Weekdays between 6:15 a.m. to 7 a.m., weekends between 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.

U is for underwear
Clean ones! =D

V is for vegetable you love
Kangkung, spinach, lettuce, cabbage, watercress, carrot, tomato, etc. as long as it doesn't have a strong taste e.g. kuchai, leafy part of celery (ewww)

W is for worst habits
Procrastinating, sleeping a lot, eating a lot, love to shop for unnecessary things and being lazy

X is for x-rays you've had
Twice. Both for application for tertiary education: teacher's training college (Institut Perguruan Ilmu Khas) and University of Malaya

Y is for yummy food you make
Maggi mee! Hong Sifu mee! Erm...pan mee's dough! Ok, so I don't cook much. U blow? =P

Z is for zodiac sign
Aquarius: The whole world is wrong. I am right. Hahaha...


So now, I'd like to tag:
1. Brian
2. Melwin
3. Adrian
4. Jho Yan
5. Collin

Come on la you guys! Update!! =P

1 comment:

fluotone said...

yay! im the first... all happie now :)